Is Anyone Asking T-SHIRT with IGNORANT label. This T-shirt is part of the ‘Penis Envy’ COLLECTION
This is a NO SWEAT T-SHIRT.
- No Sweat Campaigns for workers’ rights around the world
- No Sweat Supports and funds independent trade unions set up by sweatshop workers
- No Sweat T-shirts are made in workers’ co-ops run by former sweatshop workers
- Workers in these co-ops democratically control their work, ensure decent hours and conditions and earn a Living Wage
- There are no shareholders or corporate executives taking large shares of the profits
- Profits from the t-shirts are put back into our campaign work and are used to fund sweatshop workers unions
Each t-shirt is provided with a No Sweat and ‘STEVE IGNORANT’ label.
These t-shirts are of excellent quality, 100% organic cotton and with seams on the side it creates a Classic Fit. Available in S – 5XL. PLEASE check the photo for measurements as they have a slightly more tailored fit than Heavy Gildan and are slightly shorter in length.
Printed with Permaset-aqua (water based) Inks:
- Do not contain toxic (ozone depleting) chemicals
- Are free of volatile organic solvent
- The first time you wash it the print gets slightly lighter, it will then stay like that.
The printing and labelling is all done in the UK.
Features include: double needle sleeves and hem, seamless twin needle collar and a taped neck for neatness and strength.
Article on Carry On Screening in the December issue 2021 of Images Mag: http://images-digital.com/DE/ImagesMagUK_December_2021/32/?mc_cid=33d73d1e16&mc_eid=0ebc84e946