This beautiful design was initially made by Paul Thorpe. He found the heart image of the Crass symbol on the internet, burnt it into olive wood (pyrography) and put his own spin on it.
We decided that this would be the perfect design to support music venues during the Covid 19 Pandemic. For me and many of you music is part of my life and it made me who I am today. No music venues, no gigs, no live music.
So far, with your support, we have donated 100 % of the profit of 800 Crass Heart Badges to:
- The Foremans Bar, Nottingham
- The Railway Hotel, Southend
- SO36, Berlin in Germany
- Jac’s, Aberdare
- New Cross Inn, London
- Rising Sun Arts Centre, Reading
- Tullikamari, Tampere in Finland
- Rising Sun Arts Centre, Reading -to install a ventilation system
Please support our venues by buying a Crass Heart or share this.