Crass Small Symbol T-SHIRT with IGNORANT label.
This is a NO SWEAT T-SHIRT.
- No Sweat Campaigns for workers’ rights around the world
- No Sweat Supports and funds independent trade unions set up by sweatshop workers
- No Sweat T-shirts are made in workers’ co-ops run by former sweatshop workers
- Workers in these co-ops democratically control their work, ensure decent hours and conditions and earn a Living Wage
- There are no shareholders or corporate executives taking large shares of the profits
- Profits from the t-shirts are put back into our campaign work and are used to fund sweatshop workers unions
Each t-shirt is provided with a No Sweat label (on card or sewn in neck) and a ‘STEVE IGNORANT’ label (sewn in neck or back of the t-shirt).
These t-shirts are of excellent quality, 100% cotton and with seams on the side it creates a Classic Fit. Available in XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL. PLEASE check the photo for measurements as they have a slightly more tailored fit than Heavy Gildan and are slightly shorter in length.
The printing and labeling is all done in the UK.
Features include: double needle sleeves and hem, seamless twin needle collar and a taped neck for neatness and strength.